Translate

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Farewell to you my dear students

Farewell

To the school management, teaching and non teaching staff and to you my dear students,

One year has gone by since I landed here. It is fresh in memories like yesterday, when I was warmly welcomed and introduced to you all. But now, it’s time to bid farewell to you as it is time for me to part from you.
With gratitude I take this opportunity to express my sincere thank to each and every one of you for accepting me as I am, and made me feel at home here. Thank you for understanding me in spite of differences in cultural background.

You have taught me good lessons to change my life and become a better human person. I am deeply inspired by the commitment, dedication, hard work and creativity of the teachers. I experienced, curiosity to learn, creativity in expression, discipline in life and seriousness in learning from the students. I learned lots from my loving little kids of LKG, UKG and Class I, the value of simplicity, truthfulness and generosity.

Even though I have not contributed much for this institution and for the growth of each individual, yet I am sure that I have touched the hearts of some of you in one way or the other through our interactions in and outside the class. Some of you will remember me for the song “ Chini sunani….sana sunani”.

So, this is my prayer that this institution may grow into a mighty tree to impart good education to many more people around here and that God will bless the management, staff and students of Holy Cross Matriculation School with success.
As I take leave of you, I will carry along with me the enriching experiences and wonderful moments I spent with you. Because you are the one who made my stay comfortable, my life enjoyable and wonderful. I want you to know that I will always remember and cherish these enriching experiences in my life. Thank you.